Time flies soooo fast! My youngest cousin Shrian is turning ONE! Mummy has great involvement in organising his birthday party. She took care of all the party decorations and give-aways for guests.
Mummy sent me to my phonics class in the morning, then headed to the party shop to inflate all the balloons with helium gas. After my class and lunch, we went to collect the balloons and waited for Ukker Sonny to come and fetch us. Unfortunately, Ukker Sonny's car boot was fully packed and so Yee Yee came up with this idea to transport the balloons to the party venue.
TALANG!!!
Every one/car that we passed by, could not bear to give that grin on their face. LOL!
By the time we reached the venue, we realised that 4 balloons were gone! Out of the four missing, 2 balloons were the biggest and also the most expensive ones. Boohoo!!! :(
Upon reaching the venue, we started getting busy putting up all the decorations.
I helped to pump air into the balloons and Ah Mah helped to tie up the balloons in a bundle.
When some of the guests arrived, I took Mummy's camera and went around snapping. Hahaha!
After that, I went to play catching with the boys.
All the candid shots.
May my little cousin Shrian be blessed with good health, intelligence and kindness always. :)
TALANG!!!
Every one/car that we passed by, could not bear to give that grin on their face. LOL!
By the time we reached the venue, we realised that 4 balloons were gone! Out of the four missing, 2 balloons were the biggest and also the most expensive ones. Boohoo!!! :(
Upon reaching the venue, we started getting busy putting up all the decorations.
I helped to pump air into the balloons and Ah Mah helped to tie up the balloons in a bundle.
When some of the guests arrived, I took Mummy's camera and went around snapping. Hahaha!
After that, I went to play catching with the boys.
All the candid shots.












No comments:
Post a Comment