Pre-birthday celebration @ school!
My choice of theme - Princess!
By right, we K1 kids are going to present our project - "Chocolates" to all K1 parents the next day. But I will be giving the presentation a miss since I will be leaving for Korea tonight. Hence, Daddy and Mummy could only browse through the notice board for my works.
All 3 of us left the school and headed home for last minute packing. Korea! We are coming!!!
My choice of theme - Princess!
By right, we K1 kids are going to present our project - "Chocolates" to all K1 parents the next day. But I will be giving the presentation a miss since I will be leaving for Korea tonight. Hence, Daddy and Mummy could only browse through the notice board for my works.
All 3 of us left the school and headed home for last minute packing. Korea! We are coming!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment